Location: Lewis University
One University Parkway
Romeoville, Illinois 60446
Sunday, June 2, 2019
AGE-DIVISIONS: Open Division- Age 19-29 Masters Division- Age 30+
Open and Masters competitors compete together but receive separate awards for each division.
AWARDS: USATF Association Championship medals will be awarded to the top three (3) finishers in each event in the following men’s and women’s age-divisions: Open, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90+
TIMING: Fully Automatic Timing will be provided.
ENTRY FEE: $15.00 per event. All entry fees must be paid online at the registration site.
USATF MEMBERSHIP: All competitors must be a 2019 member of USA Track & Field. A current, verified 2019 membership number is required to submit an online meet entry.
If your age has not been verified by USATF, you must bring a legal document indicating proof of age as well as a 2019 USATF membership card.
Athletes can join or renew memberships at www.usatf.org/membership/application.
ENTRY PROCEDURE & DEADLINE:
There are three ways to register for this event:
1 Online registration at by Thursday, May 30th at 11:59 pm.
Below is the link you'll need for registration:
Status of entries: https://www.simplyregister.net/status/?e=116327
2. Mail Entries: USATF IL office postmarked by Thursday, May 30th at 3:00 pm.
3. Register onsite: Day of meet from 8:30 am – 9:30 am. Registration closes promptly at 9:30 am. Registration onsite entries (#3) are charged at a higher rate: $10:00 registration onsite fee plus $15.00 per event (cash only). Athletes 75 & older are not charged the $10.00 registration onsite fee.
Athletes are encouraged to register prior to the start of the meet
RUNNING EVENTS: Check in for running events is 30 minutes prior to the start of the individual running event. Check in is at the CLERKS TENT near the finish line.
FIELD EVENTS: 45-minutes prior to the event, competitors much check-in with the
Certification of implements:
Throwing implements will be certified at the meet site. Athletes must provide their own implements
PARKING: Free parking is available on site.
RESULTS: Copies of results will be posted after each event both on-site and after the meet at www.usatfillinois.org.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Time Track Events Time Field Events
10:00 am 5000m Race Walk 10:00 am Throwing Events
5000M Run Hammer (M) Javelin (W)
110M Hurdles Hammer (W) Javelin (M)
100M Hurdles Discus (M) Shot (W)
Discus (W) Shot (M)
400M Dash Weight Throw (W)
Weight Throw (M)
800M Run Super Weight (M & W)
200M Dash 10:00 am Jumping Events
400M Hurdles Pole Vault
300M Hurdles High Jump followed by
200M Hurdles Long Jump followed by
1500M Run Triple Jump
- All events will be women followed by men unless otherwise indicated or decided by Officials on meet day.
- Unless specifically noted, events are on a ROLLING TIME SCHEDULE. Athletes should be prepared for their event(s) well in advance.
- Throwing implements will be certified in the shed located near the throwing area south of the track.
- An official will be certifying implements throughout the throwing competition. Those competing in the first throwing events should certify first. Athletes are expected to provide their own implements.
CONTACT FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Tim Cederblad, email@example.com